Wednesday 16 December 2015

STRAIGHT FROM THE INK OF A POET II - MUBARAK OLADOSU






TEMPTATIONS







Paradise tosses back and forth
On the layers of my heart
As the day goes to bed
And pitch-darkness
Brightens my slumber thoughts.



I slip between  the clouds
And the cuddle of my dreams
Yet, I have the ground to smile
Watching my guilt embrace triumph
In unity
On the altar of ascetic grace
Where I defy terrestrial angels
Who populate these ivory gardens.

.....an excerpt from the book 'MIND MANTRA' by OLADOSU MUBARAK...
Oladosu Mubarak writes for and broadcasts at the UNILORIN BULLETIN
and UNILORIN FM respectively

call: 07034426998, tweet @mubarakng

No comments:

AFRICAN MUSIC STARS SET FOR THE AFROREPUBLIK FEST IN LONDON

The Afrorepublik Festival in London, which is being organized by Wizkid and his team, is just a few days away and the major acts are all tro...